Application Architect (C4L5)
AlmavivA de Belgique
For a job at the European Action Services in Brussels we are looking for an Application Architect with 12 years of professional experience.
About this IT position
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Data analysis and data modelling.
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetingswith the users
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting
Knowledge and skills
- Application Architecture. Ability to create and maintain Architecture Metamodel like standard notations (application perspective) as well as UML modelling language and to create, maintain and document logical and physical data models
- SQL. Ability to work with Oracle RDBMS and to query in native SQL language, build PL/SQL packages as well as to make full use of PL/SQL Developer
- Communication. Ability in written and oral communication skills to deliver in the context of complex technical matters well-structured and understandable artefacts (documents, presentations, etc.) addressing a large community of IT experts
- English. Ability to write/speak/understand English (Level C min.), French is an asset
The following specific experience and skills would be a plus:
- ABAC Workflow interfaces for local systems
- Hermes interface for local systems
One of the following certification is considered an asset:
- Oracle Certified Master
- BPMN 2.0
- OMG Certified Expert in BPM (OCEB)
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Worksite type: On-site only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Consulting
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.