Business Requirement Analyst (C3L 3-6)
AlmavivA de Belgique
The Digital Solutions Division is looking for two Business Requirements Analysts with minimum 3 years of work experience, and one with minimum 12 years of work experience. The experts would join respectively the Information Management team, the Medical Advice team and the Budget & Support team.
About this IT position
- Business processes modelling
- Business model analysis
- Business requirements analysis
- Functional requirements analysis
- Process analysis
- Risk analysis
- Assistance in Vision documents
- Production of Test Cases models
Knowledge and skills
- Business processes modelling. Ability to translate Business processes into formal BPMN diagrams.
- Elicitation of requirements and Collaboration with the stakeholders: Conduct requirements collection and interviews. Confirm the results. Manage and maintain requirements repository.
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition: Organize requirements, specify and model requirements and designs, validate and verify information, identify solution options.
- Knowledge of information management (only for the Information Management team)
- Interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a multicultural environment. Ability to
act as a team player. Capacity to coordinate with other teams and multiple
- Respect of deadlines. Ability to respect deadlines and budget allocated and
Language. Ability to write/speak/understand English (Level B min.) French
knowledge is an asset.
- BPMN 2.0
- PM² certifications
The position is reserved only for people eligible for the EU security clearance, therefore having EU citizenship.
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Worksite type: On-site only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Consulting
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.