Full-stack Developer at European Commission
up to 10.6k/month
DG MOVE (European Commission) manages a large portfolio of IT projects and systems in multiple domains, like Energy, Transportation, Aviation, Energy efficiency, etc. DG MOVE is currently looking for a Full-stack Developer to integrate their local Java development team.
The IT challenge
The Full-stack Developer will provide expert advice and assistance in architectural considerations; applicable standards; solution patterns; and best practices in Angular, J2EE, Web services and SSL/TLS technologies.
Will have the following responsibilities:
▪ Development of Java applications (full stack).
▪ Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements, business case and technical analysis.
▪ Risk analysis.
▪ Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures.
▪ Performing PoC in the requested technologies.
▪ Perform level 2 and level 3 support tasks.
▪ Participation in user, service and project meetings.
▪ Good experience in Angular.
▪ Good experience in Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Oracle, SQL, HTML, XML, XSD.
▪ Good knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST).
▪ Experience with the following tools/ frameworks: Maven, GIT.
▪ Experience in PKI is an asset.
▪ Work in Agile.
▪ Report using Jira and Confluence
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Worksite type: On-site only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: No
Job type: Outsourcing
Other points of the offer
The salary/daily rates presented are the maximum as a freelancer when meeting all criteria.
Belgium permanent employment contract is also one option, with salaries around 3000-4000€ (value after all taxes), when meeting all criteria.
Feel free to send us a message to know how much you could get precisely.
You will be hired by an IT consulting company that has a contract with the European Commission, your services will be outsourced to the European Commission.
At Sprint CV our mission is to help IT consultants to automate their CV and help them to meet hiring companies. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.