Drupal Developer at the European Commission
up to 7.6k/month
Did you know that European Commission websites run on Drupal?
There are many open positions for Drupal Developer to join various projects at the European Commission.
About this IT position
In 2015, European Commission decided that all websites of the European Commission would be converged and run on Drupal, a Multisite Platform that runs as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) to other DGs and executive agencies.
Know more about the service and the IT service vision in this link:
The IT challenge
As a Drupal Developer your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Design, development, documentation, release control, maintenance and technical support of Drupal modules and features matching the specifications for websites using the Drupal/PHP platform
- Studies, functional and technical analysis related to Drupal website projects
- Developments for Drupal projects
- Define and implement continuous integration tests
- In depth knowledge of Drupal 8, PHP and MySQL
- Up-to-date know-how in Internet web applications
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application development
- Technical support experience
- Drupal 8 certification (nice to have)
- Degree in IT (master recommended)
- More than 3 years of professional experience
Salary and Conditions
Location: Bruxelles, PT
Salary up to: 380€/day
Worksite type: On-site and Remote
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Outsourcing
Client: European Commission
Other points of the offer
The salary/daily rates presented are the maximum as a freelancer when meeting all criteria.
Belgium permanent employment contract is also one option, with salaries around 2200-2500€ net, when meeting all criteria.
Feel free to send us a message to know how much could you get precisely.
You will be hired by an IT consulting company that has a direct contract with the European Commission, you won't have any contract with the European Commission.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.