Senior Web Developer in Vienna
up to 5.8k/month
Two Senior Web Developers are needed to join a start-up on the scaling phase located in Vienna.
About this IT position
You will be part of the Transactional Experience Team. This team strives to make the highly complex process of negotiating and buying smooth and easy for our users. As a Senior Web Developer, you bring a first-class buying & selling experience to the users of our web client.
You will work alongside other 6 team members from a diverse set of expertise: Product Manager, Product Design, iOS, Android, Backend (API / Database) and Quality Assurance. You will also be part of the Web Dev team (tribe) that is constituted by 2 senior developers and 3 mid ones. All of them full-stack. You will find friendly and supportive peers that enjoy building high quality and scalable site using modern technologies.
The IT challenge
- Together with your team, you will write code that is used by millions of users;
- Work in an agile environment and collaborate with your squad members to deliver new features our user's love;
- Develop modern and user-friendly websites (main website and related sub-sites);
- You will regularly evaluate and test new and emerging technologies to ensure the faster implementation of features;
- Work on bug fixing and improving web application performance;
- Work within a supportive, mixed experience team with opportunities to learn and mentor;
- In every task, you have the possibility to bring in your own idea;
- You have 4+ years of experience in professional web development.
- Experience with Node.js, React, or TypeScript (nice-to-have)
- We love writing tests using Jest. We hope you do too.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Knowledge of GraphQL and REST APIs.
- You keep up to date with current and future trends in mobile & web application development.
- You are eager to learn new things and proactively suggest improvements.
- You know how to find solutions based on requirements.
- You are a team player with good written and spoken English skills.
- Ideally, you have already worked on high traffic websites.
- Experience with module bundlers such as Webpack and continuous integration environments like Travis or GitLab is a nice-to-have.
- You will be in full remote until the end of the year, but then you will have to be located in Austria, to work in the Vienna office.
Salary and Conditions
Location: Vienna, AT
Salary up to: 70000€/annual
Worksite type: On-site and Remote
Contract type: Employee only
Contract duration: Permanent
Requires EU nationality: No
Job type: Product Development
Other points of the offer
Salary range is between 50k and 70k depending on your level of experience.
Visa sponsorship if needed.
Relocation package (if applicable):
- First flight to Vienna (for the candidate and its family)
- First monthly rent: max of 1.000 Eur (1 person) or max of 1.500 Eur (candidate + family)
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.