Senior ITIL Consultant at euLisa
up to 13.6k/month
The European Union Agency for the Operational Management of Large-Scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (eu-LISA) is an agency of the European Union (EU) is looking for an Senior ITIL Consultant to help them on Continuous Service Improvement. Apply now!
About this IT position
eu-LISA is the European Union Agency for the Operational Management of Large-Scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice, that has the responsibility to manage and support all the IT infrastructure, develop new applications and guarantee the IT security of the European Parliament and Council of Europe, for this specific position you will join the Governance and Capabilities Unit.
The IT challenge
As a Senior ITIL Consultant/Senior Continuous Service Improvement Specialist your responsibilities will be:
• Propose and implement a Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) process and methodology with accompanying Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), reporting and governance mechanisms
• Contribute to service audits to verify compliance and recommendations of service improvements
• Work closely with Agency and vendors to understand improvement opportunities and to size, scope and generate business cases that support the implementation of improvement projects whilst effectively prioritizing against the other needs of the business to ultimately produce quality service improvement plans
• Assist the management to take action for the improvement of the end user experience, as measured by monthly customer satisfaction (CSAT) results
- Mandatory to have a EU27 nationality and no criminal record.
- Available to work on-site in Strasbourg if necessary even during COVID.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent)
- Minimum 9 years of IT professional experience;
- To have hands-on experience with Continual Service Improvement process, definition for services and processes, Service catalogue management process and ITSM processes;
- Certification in Prince 2 is considered an asset;
- Experience with quality procedures
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills with a strong ability to persuade and influence client and stakeholder relationships
- Experience in managing deliverables via 3rd party vendors in a high profile and/or technically innovative enterprise solution
- Previous experience in a continuous improvement or service management role
- Very strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation
- Technical understanding with ability to translate into business concepts
Salary and Conditions
Location: Strasbourg, FR
Salary up to: 680€/day
Worksite type: On-site and Remote
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Outsourcing
Other points of the offer
- The salary/daily rates presented are the maximum as a freelancer when meeting all criteria.
- French permanent employment contract is also one option, with salaries around 4500-5000€ (net value after all taxes), when meeting all criteria. Feel free to send us a message to know how much you could get precisely.
- You will be hired by an IT consulting company that has a contract with the eu-LISA, your services will be outsourced to the eu-LISA.
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
9 years of experience
4 years of academic studies
End User Support
English (Full professional)
Nice to have
French (Professional working)
Reach out the job poster
Founder and Career Coach at Sprint CV
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.