Senior System Administrator at euLisa
up to 10k/month
The European Union Agency for the Operational Management of Large-Scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (eu-LISA) is an agency of the European Union (EU) with a branch located in Tallinn, Estonia is looking for a Senior System Administrator to join their teams. Apply now!
About this IT position
eu-LISA is the European Union Agency for the Operational Management of Large-Scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice, that has the responsibility to manage and support all the IT infrastructure, develop new applications and guarantee the IT security of the European Parliament and Council of Europe.
The IT challenge
As a Senior System Administrator your responsibilities will be:
- Microsoft Windows Server-based environments and Active - - - -
- Directory/DNS/DCHP configurations
- Microsoft Exchange interventions and support
- Microsoft System Centre Platform (SCCM, SCOM, SCSM, Orchestrator) configuration
- VMware interventions and support
- Managing the PKI – Public key infrastructure
- Managing Ticketing Tools
- Define security configuration and operations standards for security systems and applications, including policy assessment and compliance tools, network security appliance, and host-based security systems
- Develop and validate baseline security configurations for operating systems, applications, and networking and telecommunications equipment
- Perform internal and external technical control and vulnerability assessments to identify control weaknesses and assess the effectiveness of existing controls, and recommend remedial action
- Perform source code reviews
- Perform network and application penetration testing (Black box, Grey box and White box)
- Configure, update and evaluate Windows Group Policies
- Develop and Validate Security baseline configurations for Windows operating systems
- Perform log analysis and security monitoring
- Mandatory to have a EU27 nationality and no criminal record.
- Available to work on-site in Tallinn even during COVID.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent)
- Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience in IT.
- Experience in Active Directory (AD) / DNS / DHCP Management / LDAP Management
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above
- Experience of Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2019 (SCCM)
- Monitoring systems (configuration, customization) using SCOM
- Microsoft Exchange 2016
- Virtual servers: VMware ESX
- Experience in Ticketing tools
- Experience in PKI
- Knowledge of System Orchestrator 2019
- Server management, Operating System (OS) knowledge (UNIX, Linux, Windows)
- Network infrastructure services (print server, dns, ntp, etc.)
- Email Appliance and antispam systems
- Replication & Disaster recovery
- Knowledge of Splunk Platform
- Experience in managing highly available environments and multiple site support
- Professional experience in maintaining workstations, imaging, active directory, Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Familiar with ITIL/ITIL V3 concepts
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken) Level B2/C1
Salary and Conditions
Location: Tallinn, EE
Salary up to: 500€/day
Worksite type: On-site only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Outsourcing
Other points of the offer
- The salary/daily rates presented are the maximum as a freelancer when meeting all criteria.
- French permanent employment contract is also one option, with salaries around 3500-4500€ (net value after all taxes), when meeting all criteria. Feel free to send us a message to know how much you could get precisely.
- You will be hired by an IT consulting company that has a contract with the eu-LISA, your services will be outsourced to the eu-LISA.
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
6 years of experience
4 years of academic studies
English (Professional working)
Reach out the job poster
Founder and Career Coach at Sprint CV
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.