.NET Application Architect at the European Commission
up to 11.4k/month
An .Net Application Architect is needed to join a project at the Single Resolution Board the agency acting as the central resolution authority within the Banking Union.
The IT challenge
As an .NET Application Architect your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Architecture and design of information systems;
- Review of the architecture of existing systems;
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks;
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
- Data analysis and data modelling;
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture;
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers;
- Production of software architecture documents;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
- Have a EU27 nationality
- 13 years of IT professional experience;
- 6 years of experience in architecture and design of information systems;
- 4 years of experience in the development of information systems using .NET;
- Experience with user interface technologies (e.g. jQuery, KendoUI);
- Experience with UML or CASE tools;
- Experienced with relational databases;
- Experienced with IIS web server configuration is an advantage
- Experienced in web technologies;
- Experienced with Microsoft SharePoint;
- Knowledge of XML;
- Knowledge of web styling technologies (e.g. CSS, HTML 5);
- Knowledge of project management methodology is an advantage (e.g. Prince, PMI);
- Experience with SCRUM development is an advantage;
- Knowledge of XBRL is an advantage.
- Master degree or equivalent (5 academic years completed) is recommended
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Salary up to: 570€/day
Worksite type: On-site only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Outsourcing
Client: European Commission
Other points of the offer
Even during COVID, all work must be performed within 2 hours distance by car or train to the office in Brussels.
The salary/daily rates presented are the maximum as a freelancer when meeting all criteria.
Belgium permanent employment contract is also one option, with salaries around 3500-4000€ net, when meeting all criteria.
Feel free to send us a message to know how much could you get precisely.
You will be hired by an IT consulting company that has a direct contract with the European Commission, you won't have any contract with the European Commission.
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
13 years of experience
.NET (>= 4 years)
English (Full professional)
Nice to have
Reach out the job poster
Founder and Career Coach at Sprint CV
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.