Senior SharePoint Developer at Malta for EASO
La Valletta, MT
up to 10k/month
Senior Sharepoint Developer is needed for a project at EASO (European Asylum Support Office), located in La Valletta, Malta.
About this IT position
The EASO (European Asylum Support Office) is an agency created by the European Union to increase the cooperation of EU member states on asylum, improve the implementation of the Common European Asylum System, and support member states under pressure.
EASO has a strong unit of SharePoint that aims to reinforce with a new senior element.
The IT challenge
- Participate in design sessions with project staff as required
- Build business processes to support business applications
- Participate in team reviews of design artefacts and code, make changes as required, and recommend alternative solutions where appropriate
- Design application systems either through new development of systems, enhancement of existing systems, or 3rd party products
- Work with technical and functional teams to ensure effective delivery of systems
- Use software development methodologies and standards as defined by organization to effectively code and deliver systems
- Work with technical teams within group as well as outside group to ensure effective delivery
- Follow established processes for configuration and release management to ensure that all project artefacts are managed, integrated, and versioned according to standards
- Create and maintain SharePoint site collections with multiple sites, unique navigational elements, custom content types and site columns, site pages, web part pages, workflows, retention policies, and governance policies
- Work with staff and key stakeholders to define the high level solution to be delivered
- Monitor and report on usage as well as perform security audits of the systems
- Implement the final design (i.e. "look-and-feel") of the User Interface (UI) collaborating with communication staff
- Coordinate technical reviews ensuring that the application UI meets usability, functional, and client’s UI guidelines and standards
- Collaborate with governance/oversight group to align with corporate strategy
- Provide training and act as a "point of contact" for web related questions and requests
- Produce and maintain documentation
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of ICTU.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant education (bachelor degree or equivalent) after secondary school
- Minimum 9 years of IT professional experience
- Strong skills in Services Design Best Practices, Service Performance Monitoring, Service Performance Tuning, Service Interface Specifications
- Experience in software development in .NET framework, and for SharePoint version 2013 and above
- Experience in software development using .NET Core 2.x and above.
- Good understanding of SharePoint, PowerShell and SharePoint Management Shell, as well as the different out of the box web parts and their functionality
- Experience in web development and web design, including RESTful web APIs, JSON, AJAX, XML, HTML, and CSS
- Experience in developing using a front-end framework such as Vue JS, Angular or jQuery
- Knowledge / Experience with single-sign on and federation using Active Directory (ADFS 3.0 and Azure Active Directory)
- Experience with SQL server database structures, procedural programming and development of SSIS packages
- Experience on SharePoint Online will be considered an asset
- Experience on Azure will be considered an asset
- English, to at least B2 level
Salary and Conditions
Location: La Valletta, MT
Salary up to: 500€/day
Worksite type: On-site only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Outsourcing
Other points of the offer
All job must be performed in Malta from day 1. Since Malta has very few cases, no remote job is possible, candidates must be ok to relocate to Malta.
The salary/daily rates presented are the maximum as a freelancer when meeting all criteria (bachelor degree + 9 years of experience in IT).
Feel free to send us a message to know how much could you get precisely.
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.