BMC Remedy Developer at European Investment Bank - Luxembourg
European Investment Bank
up to 11k/month
A BMC Remedy Developer is needed to join a project at the European Investment Bank (EIB).
About this IT position
The European Investment Bank (EIB) is the lending arm of the European Union. EIB is the biggest multilateral financial institution in the world and one of the largest providers of climate finance.
EIB since long time uses BMC remedy as tool for problem & incident management.
The IT challenge
• Perform development / configuration activities necessary to implement the BMC 9.1 or latest as the main ITSM product.
• Produce documentation and design documents for the implementation of the product.
• Conduct Workshops in order to gather the required setup data.
• Configure the BMC IT Service Management tooling according to requirements
• Participate in project development activities (customization and bug fixing), also in the Business Analysis and Technical design.
• Integrate PeopleSoft with BMC products
• In charge of technical upgrade of the systems, including server installation, upgrade and patching
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent and minimum 7 years of total IT experience
• Solid experience in a similar position (2-3 years of experience)
• Experience in BMC Remedy Integration with PeopleSoft products
• Knowledge of Integration Technology and Architecture
• Strong skills in Business Analysis and in Web Service based integration
Technical skills required in:
o BMC IT Service Management
o BMC Remedy AR Server
o BMC Smart IT and Digital Workplace (former MyIT)
o Oracle Database
o Microsoft Windows Enterprise Server
Salary and Conditions
Location: Luxembourg, LU
Salary up to: 550€/day
Worksite type: On-site and Remote
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Outsourcing
Client: European Investment Bank
Other points of the offer
Currently, due to Covid all staff is working 100% remote and it will remain like that till the end of the pandemic. After, or even during COVID depending on the requirements of the local team, candidates must be ok to relocate to Luxembourg.
Luxemburgish permanent employment contract is also one option, with salaries around 4500-5500€ net, when meeting all criteria.
Feel free to send us a message to know how much could you get precisely.
You will be hired by an IT consulting company that has a direct contract with the European Investment Bank, you won't have any contract with the European Investment Bank.
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.