Senior .NET Application Architect at Single Resolution Board
Single Resolution Board
up to 11k/month
An Application Architect with experience in .Net development is needed at the Single Resolution Board (SRB)
About this IT position
The Single Resolution Board (SRB) is a key element of the Banking Union and its ‘Single Resolution Mechanism’ (SRM). This mechanism complements the ‘Single Supervisory Mechanism’ (SSM) which, since November 2014, sees the European Central Bank directly supervise banks in the euro area and in other countries which decide to join the Banking Union.
The IT challenge
• Architecture and design of information systems;
• Review of the architecture of existing systems;
• Design and development of architecture components and building blocks;
• Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
• Data analysis and data modelling;
• Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture;
• Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers;
• Production of software architecture documents;
• Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
• Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
• Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture;
• Good knowledge of applications design;
• Good knowledge of modelling tools;
• Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture;
• Good knowledge of Relational DBMS;
• Good knowledge of business process analysis;
• Good knowledge of frontend and backend technologies, as full stack developer;
• Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus);
• Good knowledge of UI/UX for the development of web applications (responsive design)
• Good redaction skills;
• Ability to give technical presentations;
• Ability to apply high quality standards;
• Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design;
• Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills;
• Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment.
• Corresponding level of education as specified in Annex V of the Tender Specifications;
• 13 years of IT professional experience;
• 6 years of experience in architecture and design of information systems;
• 6 years of experience in development of information systems;
• 5 years of experience in development of information systems using REST services;
• 5 years of experience in development of information systems using the latest version of .NET Core (e.g. version 5);
• 5 years of experience in development of information systems using the latest version of Angular (e.g. version 10)
• 5 years of experience with relational databases (e.g. SQL server, Oracle);
• 2 years of experience with UML or CASE tools;
• Experience with IIS web server configuration is an advantage;
• Experience in web technologies;
• Experience with Microsoft SharePoint;
• Excellent knowledge of XML;
• Excellent knowledge of web styling technologies (e.g. CSS, HTML 5);
• Knowledge of project management methodology is an advantage (e.g. Prince, PMI);
• Experience with SCRUM development is an advantage;
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Bamboo) is an advantage;
• Experience with GIT and Bit Bucket is an advantage;
• Knowledge of XBRL is an advantage.
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Salary up to: 550€/day
Worksite type: On-site and Remote
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Outsourcing
Client: Single Resolution Board
Other points of the offer
Candidates must work from Belgium even during the COVID pandemia period.
Belgium permanent employment contract is also one option, with salaries around 3000-3750€ net, when meeting all criteria.
Feel free to send us a message to know how much could you get precisely.
You will be hired by an IT consulting company that has a direct contract with the Banking Union, you won't have any contract with the Banking Union
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.