More than 10 new jobs at FRONTEX - Warsaw - Poland
Frontex, the European Border and Coast Guard Agency is an essential part of Europe’s efforts to safeguard the area of freedom, security and justice. Frontex is looking for several IT professionals to join their team in Warsaw, Poland. Apply here now!
About this IT position
Frontex has several open IT positions to reinforce their teams, like:
- Network Voice and Video Specialist
- Network Optimization Specialist
- Subject Matter Specialist
- Workstation Environment Specialist
- Test Specialist
To apply to these positions you need to have at least a completed bachelor degree in IT. You need to have European nationality and have a clean criminal record.
Network Voice and Video Specialist:
- Very good understanding of TCP/IP protocols especially IP QoS, VoIP and video conferencing technologies and protocols
- Very good understanding of voice and video signalling, routing and transmission in IP network
- Valid certification relevant to the domain and professional experience e.g. minimum CCNP Collaboration or equivalent
- Good understanding of the application-layer authentication and encryption mechanisms, e.g. SSL/TLS, PKI and X.509 certificates
- Hands on experience in administration of the Cisco collaboration product suite (CUCM, Presence, CMS, ExpressWay etc.) and voice gateways
Subject Matter Specialist:
- Very good knowledge of TCP/IP protocols family;
- Good understanding of web application architecture;
- Very good knowledge of web protocols (HTTP, TLS, SAML, etc);
- Very good understanding of the web application security;
- Hands-on experience in configuration and troubleshooting of Citrix ADC or other Application Delivery solution;
- Hands-on experience in administering next-generation firewalls (e.g. Cisco FirePower, PaloAlto);
Network Optimization Specialist:
- Very good knowledge of DevOps tools and technologies;
- Hands-on experience with the automatization tools and platforms (e.g. ARM templates, Ansible, Terraform, etc)
- Work experience with RESTAPI of the various network solutions (e.g. Cisco ASA, Citrix ADC, Infoblox, etc.)
Workstation Environment Specialist:
- Experience in large scale deployment and administration of business workstations, in environments with over 1000 workstations  Microsoft Azure architecture knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of the MECM
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Intune solution for workstation management
- Excellent knowledge of packaging and distribution of applications via MECM/Intune
- Excellent knowledge of Intune Autopilot configuration and troubleshooting
- Practical knowledge of scripting (PowerShell)
- Is ISTQB Certified Tester at Advanced Level or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in system development
- At least 2 years of experience in testing complex systems
- Expert in testing including unit testing, integration testing, functional testing, performance and stress
testing, acceptance testing and regression testing
- Well versed in software testing tools, both automated and graphical ones
- Expert in designing testing environments and automating tests at least in MS Visual Studio
Salary and Conditions
Location: Warsaw, PL
Worksite type: On-site and Remote
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Outsourcing
Other points of the offer
Currently all staff is working 100% remote, but after COVID, candidates must relocate to Warsaw, Poland.
Feel free to apply and we will match your profile with one of the open positions and tell you how much could you get precisely.
You will be hired by an IT consulting company that has a contract with the FRONTEX, you won't have any contract with the FRONTEX.
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.