Technical Security Analyst at European Commission
up to 8k/month
European Commission is looking for a Technical Security Analyst on a freelance contract basis.
- University degree, minimum 4 years post-secondary education in an ICT related field, or equivalent - Min. 4 years of experience as a technical security analyst - Min. 2-year experience in the field of incident analysis and response - B2/C1 Level of English is mandatory, French desirable. Specific Technical requirements for the role: - Monitoring, tuning and maintenance of IDS/IPS instances; - Perform Incident response (IR): manage incidents with the ticketing and workflow systems used for IR, collect relevant information, produce reports; - Perform forensic and suspicious file analysis; - Assess the scope of the attacks and affected systems, and collecting data for further analysis by another team; - Produce regular reporting on event analysis (triage efficiency, false positive rate, real incidents by severity and category, ...); - Develop and optimize SOC systems (e.g. scripts for automated configuration, system analysis, alerting, wiki templates and workflows, automated dashboards).
Java Developer with 5 years experience for DG MARE at European Commission
up to 7.6k/month
The European Commission's Directorate-General for Maritime Affairs and Fisheries (DG MARE) is looking for an Java Developer with a minimum of 5 years of experience to join their team.
Senior Java Developer expert in ETL at the European Commission
up to 11k/month
The European Commission's Directorate-General for Trade (DG Trade) is looking for a Senior Java Developer expert in ETL and data processing.
Technical Writer at European Commission
up to 7k/month
The European Commission's Security Unit is looking for a Technical Writer to join their team.
These tasks require knowledge in the following fields: - Knowledge of Web network infrastructure including VPN. - Knowledge of windows and Linux operating system and docker technologies. - Knowledge of design and technical writing tools. - Good understanding of IT security requirements and policies is required. - Knowledge and understanding of web, REST APIs and distributed architectures. - Notions on usage of social media. The candidate should also be able to work in an English-speaking environment and be able to deal with a wide range of technologies on database, dockers, network infrastructure. The selected candidate will work within a team dealing with sensitive security matters; therefore integrity, discretion and loyalty are a must.
DevSecOps Engineer - Full-remote - Eurocontrol
up to 9k/month
A brand new digital platform is being built within the aviation sector. Do you want to be part of this new project as a DevSecOps Engineer?
You will be working with the following technologies: Release automation (Ansible, TerraForm, ...) Kubernetes (OpenShift) Kafka, IBM API Connect, Solace Messaging HashiCorp Vault, Okta, ELK Additional competences: Development or scripting skills OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0 Nice to have: Experience in setting up IAM and CIAM solutions,; Any SAAS Providers (Ping, Auth0, Gigya, Okta, Cognito, etc.), Azure, AWS, Java, Spring, RSA, knowlegde of Self-Contained-Type Access Tokens is a plus.
DevSecOps Engineer at the European Commission
up to 11k/month
DevOps Engineer specialised in security is needed for a project at the European Commission.
• Proven and strong knowledge on the Atlassian Application Lifecycle Management tools (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira) and some other tooling like Git, Nexus. • Proven working experience in establishing and managing deployment pipeline and release management • Proven working experience with large, enterprise-level multi-user Information Systems • Proven working experience with DevOps container/orchestration tools (ie: Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, etc.) • Proven working experience in at least a programming language (JAVA, Python, Bash, Perl, etc.) • Proven working experience in conducting DevSecOps in an agile work environment • Proven working experience with Cloud-based solutions like Amazon AWS • Proven working experience in cloud security architecture and security requirements • Proven working experience in a black box and white box testing (OWASP, HP Fortify, etc.) • Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
Senior SharePoint Developer at Malta for EASO
La Valletta, MT
up to 10k/month
Senior Sharepoint Developer is needed for a project at EASO (European Asylum Support Office), located in La Valletta, Malta.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant education (bachelor degree or equivalent) after secondary school - Minimum 9 years of IT professional experience - Strong skills in Services Design Best Practices, Service Performance Monitoring, Service Performance Tuning, Service Interface Specifications - Experience in software development in .NET framework, and for SharePoint version 2013 and above - Experience in software development using .NET Core 2.x and above. - Good understanding of SharePoint, PowerShell and SharePoint Management Shell, as well as the different out of the box web parts and their functionality - Experience in web development and web design, including RESTful web APIs, JSON, AJAX, XML, HTML, and CSS - Experience in developing using a front-end framework such as Vue JS, Angular or jQuery - Knowledge / Experience with single-sign on and federation using Active Directory (ADFS 3.0 and Azure Active Directory) - Experience with SQL server database structures, procedural programming and development of SSIS packages - Experience on SharePoint Online will be considered an asset - Experience on Azure will be considered an asset - English, to at least B2 level
.NET Application Architect at the European Commission
up to 11.4k/month
An .Net Application Architect is needed to join a project at the Single Resolution Board the agency acting as the central resolution authority within the Banking Union.
- Have a EU27 nationality - 13 years of IT professional experience; - 6 years of experience in architecture and design of information systems; - 4 years of experience in the development of information systems using .NET; - Experience with user interface technologies (e.g. jQuery, KendoUI); - Experience with UML or CASE tools; - Experienced with relational databases; - Experienced with IIS web server configuration is an advantage - Experienced in web technologies; - Experienced with Microsoft SharePoint; - Knowledge of XML; - Knowledge of web styling technologies (e.g. CSS, HTML 5); - Knowledge of project management methodology is an advantage (e.g. Prince, PMI); - Experience with SCRUM development is an advantage; - Knowledge of XBRL is an advantage. - Master degree or equivalent (5 academic years completed) is recommended
Senior System Administrator at euLisa
up to 10k/month
The European Union Agency for the Operational Management of Large-Scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (eu-LISA) is an agency of the European Union (EU) with a branch located in Tallinn, Estonia is looking for a Senior System Administrator to join their teams. Apply now!
- Mandatory to have a EU27 nationality and no criminal record. - Available to work on-site in Tallinn even during COVID. - Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) - Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience in IT. - Experience in Active Directory (AD) / DNS / DHCP Management / LDAP Management - Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above - Experience of Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2019 (SCCM) - Monitoring systems (configuration, customization) using SCOM - Microsoft Exchange 2016 - Virtual servers: VMware ESX - Experience in Ticketing tools - Experience in PKI - Knowledge of System Orchestrator 2019 - Server management, Operating System (OS) knowledge (UNIX, Linux, Windows) - Network infrastructure services (print server, dns, ntp, etc.) - Email Appliance and antispam systems - Replication & Disaster recovery - Knowledge of Splunk Platform - Experience in managing highly available environments and multiple site support - Professional experience in maintaining workstations, imaging, active directory, Windows 7 and Windows 10 - Familiar with ITIL/ITIL V3 concepts - Good communication skills in English (written and spoken) Level B2/C1
Senior ITIL Consultant at euLisa
up to 13.6k/month
The European Union Agency for the Operational Management of Large-Scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (eu-LISA) is an agency of the European Union (EU) is looking for an Senior ITIL Consultant to help them on Continuous Service Improvement. Apply now!
- Mandatory to have a EU27 nationality and no criminal record. - Available to work on-site in Strasbourg if necessary even during COVID. - Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) - Minimum 9 years of IT professional experience; - To have hands-on experience with Continual Service Improvement process, definition for services and processes, Service catalogue management process and ITSM processes; - Certification in Prince 2 is considered an asset; - Experience with quality procedures - Developed communication and diplomacy skills with a strong ability to persuade and influence client and stakeholder relationships - Experience in managing deliverables via 3rd party vendors in a high profile and/or technically innovative enterprise solution - Previous experience in a continuous improvement or service management role - Very strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation - Technical understanding with ability to translate into business concepts