Java Application Architect at European Commission
up to 10.6k/month
Java Application Architect is needed for a project at the European Commission.
The IT challenge
As an Application Architect your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Architecture and design of information systems;
- Review of the architecture of existing systems;
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks;
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
- Data analysis and data modelling;
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture;
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers;
- Production of software architecture documents;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- In-depth knowledge of applications design;
- In-depth knowledge of modelling tools;
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming languages (Java EE);
- Good knowledge of Frameworks (Spring/Hibernate);
- Good knowledge of Relational DBMS (RDBMS) / Oracle;
- Good knowledge of business process analysis & methodologies;
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message-oriented middleware, service-oriented bus);
- Ability to give technical presentations;
- Ability to apply high-quality standards;
- Ability to cope with fast-changing technologies used in application architecture and design;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills;
- The capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team.
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Worksite type: On-site only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: No
Job type: Outsourcing
Other points of the offer
The salary/daily rates presented are the maximum as a freelancer when meeting all criteria.
Belgium permanent employment contract is also one option, with salaries around 3000-4000€ net, when meeting all criteria.
Feel free to send us a message to know how much could you get precisely.
At Sprint CV our mission is to help IT consultants to automate their CV and help them to meet hiring companies. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.