Java Application Architect at European Commission
up to 11k/month
Java Application Architect is needed for a project at the European Commission.
The IT challenge
As an Application Architect your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Architecture and design of information systems;
- Review of the architecture of existing systems;
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks;
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
- Data analysis and data modelling;
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture;
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers;
- Production of software architecture documents;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- In-depth knowledge of applications design;
- In-depth knowledge of modelling tools;
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming languages (Java EE);
- Good knowledge of Frameworks (Spring/Hibernate);
- Good knowledge of Relational DBMS (RDBMS) / Oracle;
- Good knowledge of business process analysis & methodologies;
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message-oriented middleware, service-oriented bus);
- Ability to give technical presentations;
- Ability to apply high-quality standards;
- Ability to cope with fast-changing technologies used in application architecture and design;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills;
- The capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team.
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Salary up to: 550€/day
Worksite type: On-site only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: No
Job type: Outsourcing
Client: European Commission
Other points of the offer
The salary/daily rates presented are the maximum as a freelancer when meeting all criteria.
Belgium permanent employment contract is also one option, with salaries around 3000-4000€ net, when meeting all criteria.
You will be hired by an IT consulting company that has a contract with the European Commission, you won't have any contract with the European Commission.
Feel free to send us a message to know how much could you get precisely.
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.