up to 5.6k/month
Looking for a long term project meanwhile working full-remote?
A brand new team of Drupal developers is being formed to support and develop new features for one of the most prestigious European Institutions websites.
About this IT position
The new unit in partnership with other Commission services and stakeholders, provides high quality solutions, guidance and expertise in the areas of collaboration, content, data information and knowledge management to support the operational and strategic activities of the European Commission, with the aim to improve efficiency through information and knowledge sharing, interoperability, integration and standardisation, enabling the successful implementation of the Commission's Digital Transformation and EU policies.
The IT challenge
As a Php/Drupal Developer your tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Development of front-end website architecture.
• Design of user interactions on web pages.
• Development of back-end website applications.
• Implement core business logic.
• Creation of servers and databases for functionality.
• Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
• Cross-platform optimisation.
• Design responsive applications.
• Design and develop APIs.
• Participating in the design and creation of scalable software.
• Taking lead on projects, as needed.
• Maintenance of code integrity and organisation.
• Writing clean, functional code on the front and back-end.
• Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
• Meet both technical and consumer needs.
• Write technical documentation.
• Proficiency with back-end languages and frameworks such as Drupal and PHP.
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
• Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
• Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. AGILE)
Salary and Conditions
Location: Bruxelles, BE
Salary up to: 280€/day
Worksite type: Remote only
Contract type: Freelancer only
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Outsourcing
Other points of the offer
The salary/daily rates presented are the maximum as a freelancer when meeting all criteria.
The job is full-remote but must must be performed within the European Union. In case of trips to the office (Brussels, Belgium), all flights and accommodations will be payed by the employer.
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.