SAP Commerce Developer at a Belgian Startup
up to 9k/month
There an urgent need for SAP Commerce/Java developer to join a vibrant and fast growing IT Belgian Startup specialized in E-Commerce custom made solutions, that has projects in clients like Bose, Yamaha, Pirelli, etc.
The IT challenge
Do you like E-Commerce? If so, this position is for you.
Join a vibrant team, from a young Startup that in 2 years grow to a team of more than 50 consultants that deliver closed projects to high end clients.
There is a need of SAP Commerce/Java developer that is a proactive person and eager to learn.
You will be responsible for concept as well as execution, quality code and the best user experience.
You test your code, identify errors and continuously improve the quality of your solution.
- Java EE and Spring
- SAP Commerce Cloud, Hybris
- At least 3 years of experience in Java development and passion by E-Commerce.
- You combine a very strong analytical mind with a critical eye.
- You see complex issues as the ideal challenge.
- You already have demonstrable experience with the Java stack and related technologies.
- You always want to learn and share knowledge with your colleagues. You are a Team player.
- You have an innovative spirit and are open to new challenges.
- You have strong communication skills in English. Dutch or French are a plus.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree (or you can convince us that you can do just as well without it)
- You can possibly take the lead of a team and coach them to reach a higher level as a group.
Salary and Conditions
Location: Remote, BE
Salary up to: 450€/day
Worksite type: Remote only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Consulting
Other points of the offer
The job will be done fully remote, which means you can work from home/home country but you must be available to travel to the office, maximum (3-4 days) per month for team building and team gatherings and team meetings, trips, and accommodation will be paid by the company.
Rates depend on the seniority of the profile.
You can join the startup both as a contractor/freelancer or a Belgium employee. Only European citizens are eligible to apply for any person with a valid permanent resident visa in Belgium.
You will be hired directly by the final company, with no outsourcing or middle companies.
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.