Python Developer - Full-Remote
up to 9.2k/month
A Python Developer is needed to join a full-remote project for a prestigious client in Netherlands.
The IT challenge
As a Python Developer your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the improvement of the development and build process.
- Ability to design and develop production grade, enterprise level systems that make extensive use of REST APIs and microservices.
- Participate in the Python and Java implementation of a micro-services solution, being able to write backend code in a reliable, fast, scalable, and secure way, satisfying requirements and service level agreements.
- Integrate Machine Learning algorithms.
- Follow Scrum procedures and disciplines. Estimate the work to be done upon request.
- Write technical documentation. Account for secure coding practices, as well as logging and auditing features.
- Hands on experience with Git following pull request procedure. Ability to write clean, secure and high quality code.
- Bachelor’s degree (3 years of higher education) and minimum 6 years of experience in Software Development
- Good knowledge of modern Java.
- In-depth knowledge of Python 3.
- Good knowledge of the design and development of back-end components (REST APIs, integrations, micro-services)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow)
- Good knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. AGILE)
- Participation in a minimum of 2 projects involving cloud development
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Software Development for the cloud
- Knowledge of Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of English on B2 or higher level
Salary and Conditions
Location: -, NL
Salary up to: 460€/day
Worksite type: Remote only
Contract type: Freelancer only
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Outsourcing
Other points of the offer
Full-remote position with the exception of the first week that will be onsite (Netherlands), to pick up the computer and have an introduction on the project.
Long term project.
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
6 years of experience
English (Full professional)
Nice to have
Reach out the job poster
Founder and Career Coach at Sprint CV
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.