Project Manager at European Commission
up to 10.6k/month
Project Manager is needed for a project at the European Commission.
The IT challenge
- Manage the implementation of information systems to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- Give proposals for project strategies, planning, the definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis and management, status reports, problem reporting and management systems, follow up and organisation.
- Guide the team in charge of project activities and review their deliverables.
- Participate in functional working groups and progress meetings.
- Estimate costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference.
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and tracks activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports.
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensure that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria.
- Provide effective leadership for the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience.
- Project management.
- Good knowledge of project management standards and methodologies (RUP, Prince2, Agile, Scrum, PM2 (PM Square) or BPM@EC.).
- Usage of project management tools (MS-Project, etc.)
- Good technical knowledge on the aspects of the project.
- Good reporting methods.
- Knowledge of PM2@EC project management methodology is an asset.
- Experience in the HR domain is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate with the business client in non-technical terms
- Ability to give presentations.
- Ability to apply high-quality standards to all tasks.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
- Leadership capability.
- Ability to understand, speak and write French and English
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Salary up to: 530€/day
Worksite type: On-site only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: No
Job type: Outsourcing
Client: European Commission
Other points of the offer
The salary/daily rates presented are the maximum as a freelancer when meeting all criteria.
Belgium permanent employment contract is also one option, with salaries around 3000-4000€ net, when meeting all criteria.
Feel free to send us a message to know how much could you get precisely.
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.