Java Back-End Application Developer at European Commission
up to 10.6k/month
Java Back-End Application Developer is needed for a project at the European Commission.
The IT challenge
As a Java Back-end Application Developer your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Development and maintenance of software applications;
- Development and integration of technological components;
- Implementation of user requirements;
- Elaborating of test programs;
- Integration with other applications;
- Writing of technical documentation;
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system;
- Participating in meetings with the project teams;
- In-depth knowledge of application development environments;
- Excellent knowledge of Java and web-related technologies (J2EE, EJB, XML, SOAP, REST, WebLogic, Eclipse, Spring, Hibernate, Maven)
- Knowledge of relational database systems (Oracle RDBMS)
- Good knowledge of the design and development of web and multi-tier applications
- Experience with enterprise applications architectures (e.g. SOA, Cloud)
- Knowledge of software development methodologies ( e.g. RUP, Agile Scrum)
- Ability to cope with fast-changing technologies used in application developments
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication
- The capability of integration in international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team.
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Salary up to: 530€/day
Worksite type: On-site only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: No
Job type: Outsourcing
Client: European Commission
Other points of the offer
The salary/daily rates presented are the maximum as a freelancer when meeting all criteria.
Belgium permanent employment contract is also one option, with salaries around 2500-4000€ net, when meeting all criteria.
Feel free to send us a message to know how much could you get precisely.
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.