Front-end Developer at European Commission
up to 10.6k/month
Front-end Developer is needed for a project at the European Commission.
The IT challenge
- Programming/maintenance of presentation layer of multi-tier applications;
- Design and development of applications for mobile devices (tablets, smartphones…);
- Design and development of user interfaces for PCs, tablets, smartphones;
- Design and development of Rich Internet applications;
- User ergonomics;
- Testing of web applications;
- Installation and configuration of web applications;
- Migration and updates of web applications;
- Creation of on-line help in information systems;
- Participation in meetings with project teams;
- Good knowledge of the design and development of web applications;
- Good knowledge of web application development frameworks;
- Good knowledge of scripting languages;
- Knowledge of Rich Internet Application technologies;
- Knowledge of web technologies and standards (e.g. HTML5, XML, JSON, JQuery, Angular);
- Very good knowledge of JQuery library, CSS mechanism;
- Knowledge of relational databases;
- Knowledge of tablet and smartphone applications programming;
- Ability to cope with fast-changing technologies used in application developments;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication;
- The capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team;
- Basic knowledge of Java, PHP, WordPress, Drupal is nice to have.
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Salary up to: 530€/day
Worksite type: On-site only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: No
Job type: Outsourcing
Client: European Commission
Other points of the offer
The salary/daily rates presented are the maximum as a freelancer when meeting all criteria.
Belgium permanent employment contract is also one option, with salaries around 2500-4000€ net, when meeting all criteria.
Feel free to send us a message to know how much could you get precisely.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.