Front-end Developer at European Commission
up to 10.6k/month
Front-end Developer is needed for a project at the European Commission.
The IT challenge
- Programming/maintenance of presentation layer of multi-tier applications;
- Design and development of applications for mobile devices (tablets, smartphones…);
- Design and development of user interfaces for PCs, tablets, smartphones;
- Design and development of Rich Internet applications;
- User ergonomics;
- Testing of web applications;
- Installation and configuration of web applications;
- Migration and updates of web applications;
- Creation of on-line help in information systems;
- Participation in meetings with project teams;
- Good knowledge of the design and development of web applications;
- Good knowledge of web application development frameworks;
- Good knowledge of scripting languages;
- Knowledge of Rich Internet Application technologies;
- Knowledge of web technologies and standards (e.g. HTML5, XML, JSON, JQuery, Angular);
- Very good knowledge of JQuery library, CSS mechanism;
- Knowledge of relational databases;
- Knowledge of tablet and smartphone applications programming;
- Ability to cope with fast-changing technologies used in application developments;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication;
- The capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team;
- Basic knowledge of Java, PHP, WordPress, Drupal is nice to have.
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Worksite type: On-site only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: No
Job type: Outsourcing
Other points of the offer
The salary/daily rates presented are the maximum as a freelancer when meeting all criteria.
Belgium permanent employment contract is also one option, with salaries around 2500-4000€ net, when meeting all criteria.
Feel free to send us a message to know how much could you get precisely.
At Sprint CV our mission is to help IT consultants to automate their CV and help them to meet hiring companies. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.