IT System Test Engineer at EEAS
up to 8k/month
IT System Test Engineer is needed for a project at the EEAS (European External Action Service).
About this IT position
The European External Action Service (EEAS), which supports the work of the High Representative in defining and implementing an effective and coherent EU foreign policy. The EEAS supports his tasks of conducting the EU's Common Foreign and Security Policy and chairing the Foreign Affairs Council. It also supports the High Representative in his capacity as Vice President of the Commission with regard to his responsibilities within the Commission in the external relations field including the coordination of other aspects of the EU's external action. The EEAS works in close cooperation with Member States, the Council and relevant services of the European Commission.
The IT challenge
- Definition of test plans
- Definition of test cases
- Construction of test scenarios and scripts
- Tests coordination and execution
- Reporting of test results
- Writing and maintaining application code to answer test scripting requirements
- Assist with deployment and configuration of the testing tools
- Proven testing technologies and tools like (Selenium, SoapUI or NeoLoad)
- Capacity in preparing and writing reports
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Development environments (Java or .NET)
- Rational Database Management Systems (Oracle or SQL Server)
Nice to have:
- Experience in Web application security like: OWASP Top Ten (Open Web Application Security Project)
- Software development Lifecycle like: IBM Rational Team Concert and IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation
- Past experience in projects managed using Agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- IBM Certified Specialist - RQM
- IBM Certified Solution Specialist - RTC, RDNG, CLM
- IBM Certified Solution Designer - RFT
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Salary up to: 400€/day
Worksite type: On-site only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: No
Job type: Outsourcing
Other points of the offer
The salary/daily rates presented are the maximum as a freelancer when meeting all criteria.
Belgium permanent employment contract is also one option, with salaries around 2000-3000€ net, when meeting all criteria.
Feel free to send us a message to know how much could you get precisely.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.