Senior Python Developer
up to 10k/month
A Senior Python Developer is needed to join a team of other 6 developers to build an application that allows customers and partners the direct purchase of electricity from renewable energy sources.
About this IT position
Energy Transition Services (ETS) team, has chosen to implement a business solution, called Back2Earth in the following, to bring its offer to its customers and partners for the purchase of electricity from renewable energy sources (RES).
As Back2Earth's base code is in Python, ETS is looking for a Senior Python developer. This developer will join an IS team composed of 6 other developers. He or she will be under the supervision of the IS team leader.
He/she will be asked to be proactive in his/her communication with the operational staff in order to understand the need and to take initiative in implementing his/her response.
As ETS evolves in continuous integration with the use of Gitlab and Ansible, it will also be asked to be autonomous in the deployment of its programs.
The IT challenge
As a Senior Python Developer your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Development and maintenance of existing application modules;
- Development and integration of technological components;
- Implementation of user requirements;
- Elaborating of test programs;
- Integration with other applications;
- Writing of technical documentation;
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system;
- Participating in meetings with the project teams;
- Excellent knowledge of Python;
- Experienced with continuous integration with the use of Gitlab and Ansible;
- Experience with autonomous deployment;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication
- The capability of integration in international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team.
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Worksite type: On-site only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: No
Job type: Outsourcing
Other points of the offer
Both employee and freelancer contracts are available.
At Sprint CV our mission is to help IT consultants to automate their CV and help them to meet hiring companies. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.