Senior ETL/Qlikview Developer at European Commission
up to 12k/month
Senior ETL/Qlikview Developer is needed for a project at the European Commission.
The IT challenge
The Senior ETL/Qlikview Developer will join an internal team in Brussels and contribute to the activities like:
- Create amazing dashboards to be used by all European Commission;
- Migrate BO reports to Qlikview and Qliksense dashboards;
- Gathering business requirements
- Development of data mining solutions
- Design ETL processes
- Physical DB design and Data modelling
- Design and development of reporting applications
- Writing of technical documentation
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system
- Participation in meetings with the project teams
Business Intelligence skills:
- Qlik QlikSense x
- Qlik QlikView x SAP Business Objects XI x
- ETL tools (e.g. BODI, BODS)
Knowledge and competences
- Data warehouse architecture
- Relational Database Management Systems applied to the data warehouse
- SQL and PL/SQL
- Business intelligence reporting tools
- ETL tools
- Modelling tools
- Online analytical data processing (OLAP) and data mining tools
- Application developments
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Salary up to: 600€/day
Worksite type: On-site only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Outsourcing
Client: European Commission
Other points of the offer
The salary/daily rates presented are the maximum as a freelancer when meeting all criteria.
Belgium permanent employment contract is also one option.
Feel free to send us a message to know how much could you get precisely.
You will be hired by an IT consulting company that has a contract with the European Commission, your services will be outsourced to the European Commission.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.