Java - GIS Developer
up to 13k/month
Java - GIS Developer is needed for a project at the Eurocontrol.
About this IT position
Eurocontrol is the European organisation that manages all air-traffic across Europe. Eurocontrol applications and systems coordinate and optimise the European air space, enabling more 31.000 flights flying daily in total security.
The IT challenge
As a Java - GIS Developer your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Development and maintenance of software applications;
- Development and integration of technological components;
- Implementation of user requirements;
- Elaborating of test programs;
- Integration with other applications;
- Writing of technical documentation;
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system;
- Participating in meetings with the project teams;
3 years of experience in Java programming in GIS (geographic information systems)
GIS: Luciad knowledge (or equivalent)
Experience in Unix or Linux:
- including knowledge of a scripting language such as: Bash, Korn-shell
Have a good level of the English
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Salary up to: 650€/day
Worksite type: On-site only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: No
Job type: Outsourcing
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.