Jira - Confluence Administrator at EEAS
up to 9.6k/month
Service (EEAS) is the diplomatic service and combined foreign and defence ministry of the European Union (EU). Are you the Jira - Confluence Administrator that EEAS is looking for? Apply here now!
The IT challenge
EEAS is looking for a Jira - Confluence Administrator that will have the following responsibilities:
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of Jira/Confluence.
- Work with development teams to translate to business requirements into solutions (customization, prototyping).
- Elaboration of test programs.
- Integration with other applications
- Writing of technical documentation
- Build the required content templates (content types..)
- Provide advice, assistance or migrate content into Jira/Confluence
- Work with the business users to adapt business processes to Jira/Confluence.
- Conduct content audits in the site content (e.g. to identify redundancies, analyse analytics data to learn how users interact with your site)
- Develop policies relating to the organisation of the content
- Help business to understand and use the platform
Bachelor or Master Degree in IT
Excellent knowledge and experience of configuring & managing Jira/Confluence tools including workflows
Knowledge of search engine, corporate search.
Ability to design smart User Interface. Knowledge of responsive design / mobile design
Good level of English (spoken & written)
Nice to have : knowledge of Drupal, Jive , and ability to speak in French
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Salary up to: 480€/day
Worksite type: On-site only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Outsourcing
Other points of the offer
The salary/daily rates presented are the maximum as a freelancer when meeting all criteria.
The daily rate/salary depends on the time of experience based on the following formula.
L3 - up to €350/day (between 3 and 8 years of experience)
L4 - up to €420/day (between 8 and 12 years of experience)
L5 - up to €480/day (between 12 and 15 years of experience)
Belgium permanent employment contract is also one option.
You will be hired by an IT consulting company that has a contract with the EEAS, you won't have any contract with the EEAS.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.