Senior ETL/Qlikview Developer at European Commission
up to 10k/month
Senior ETL/Qlikview Developer is needed for a project at the European Commission.
The IT challenge
The Senior ETL/Qlikview Developer will join an internal team in Brussels and contribute to the activities like:
- Create amazing dashboards to be used by all European Commission;
- Gathering business requirements
- Development of data mining solutions
- Design ETL processes
- Physical DB design and Data modelling
- Design and development of reporting applications
- Writing of technical documentation
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system
- Participation in meetings with the project teams
Business Intelligence skills:
- Qlik QlikSense
- Qlik QlikView
- SQL and PL/SQL
- Data warehouse architecture
- Relational Database Management Systems applied to the data warehouse
Nive to have:
- Know-how of ETL tools (e.g. BODI, BODS)
- Know-how of Business intelligence reporting tools (SAP Business Objects XI)
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Salary up to: 500€/day
Worksite type: On-site and Remote
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Outsourcing
Client: European Commission
Other points of the offer
Currently, due to Covid and since March 2020, all staff is working 100% remote and it will remain like that till the end of the pandemic. After, they you must be ok to work in Brussels.
The salary/daily rates presented are the maximum as a freelancer when meeting all criteria (master degree + 11 years of experience).
Belgium permanent employment contract is also one option.
Feel free to send us a message to know how much could you get precisely.
You will be hired by an IT consulting company that has a contract with the European Commission, your services will be outsourced to the European Commission.
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.