Java Application Architect at European Commission
up to 11k/month
The European Commission's Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development (DG AGRI) is looking for a Java Application Architect to join their team.
About this IT position
DG AGRI has the responsibility for EU policy on agriculture and rural development and deals with all aspects of the common agricultural policy (CAP).
The IT challenge
- Ensure technical directions and choices, design, realize and validate long-term, reliable and adaptive technical systems.
- Design and develop application components at the View/Presentation layers
- Integrate those components with the Model layer for which, after data analysis and modeling, backend modules will be designed and developed
- Minimum 5 years of higher education (Master or equivalent)
- Minimum 9 years of working experience after higher education
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the architecture, design and development of Java applications;
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Spring, JPA, SQL
- Experience with Angular (any version) will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluency in English (B2 level or higher) is mandatory, French will be an advantage
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Salary up to: 550€/day
Worksite type: On-site only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Outsourcing
Client: European Commission
Other points of the offer
Currently, due to Covid all staff is working 100% remote and it will remain like that till the end of the pandemic. After, candidates must be ok to relocate to Brussels.
Belgium permanent employment contract is also one option, with salaries around 3000-3750€ net, when meeting all criteria.
Feel free to send us a message to know how much could you get precisely.
You will be hired by an IT consulting company that has a direct contract with the European Commission, you won't have any contract with the European Commission.
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.