Senior Java Full Stack Developer - Full Remote
up to 7k/month
The European Commission is looking for a Senior Java Full Stack Developer to work fully remote. Are you up for it?
The IT challenge
- Analysis and design of new features.
- Development, integration, and support of several software components
- Ensure technical directions and choices, design, realize and validate long-term, reliable and adaptive technical systems.
- Participation in daily scrum meetings with the project team.
- Maintenance (corrective, adaptive, and perfective) of applications;
- Bachelor Degree in IT or relevant field with a minimum of 8 years of professional IT experience;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the development of Java related applications;
- Proven knowledge and experience with Spring and SpringBoot, Maven, Hibernate is required
- Experience in agile development methodologies
- Experience with back end integration- REST APIs, Java/ Spring controllers
- Experience on the following would be considered as asset: Angular8+, Git repositories, AWS, Docker and Kafka
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English is required
Salary and Conditions
Location: Athens, GR
Salary up to: 350€/day
Worksite type: Remote only
Contract type: Freelancer only
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Outsourcing
Client: European Commission
Other points of the offer
This role is full remote but some traveling might be required under normal circumstances (post COVID) in a scheme of 1 week per month or 1 week every two months to Greece or Brussels (all the expenses will covered).
You will be hired by an IT consulting company that has a direct contract with the European Commission, you won't have any contract with the European Commission.
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.