ITSM ServiceNow Specialist at the European Commission
up to 11k/month
A ITSM ServiceNow Specialist is needed to join a long-term project for the European Commission, working remotely till further notice, from within the EU. Are you up for it?
The IT challenge
- Functional analysis of business requirements and business processes
- Functional analysis and definition of user requirements
- Technical analysis and specification of business processes, user requirements and of applications
- Architecture of applications
- Proofs of concept
- Implementation and customization of applications and DBs
- Implementation of security defined for applications
- Definition of test strategies, design and test of applications
- Maintenance (corrective, adaptive and perfective) of applications
- Technical assessment of technologies and/or related products
- Functional and technical documentation and training
- Support of applications (2nd/3rd tier)
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Master Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 12 years of professional IT experience or Bachelor degree with a minimum of 17 years of professional IT experience
- Minimum 12 years of professional experience in Architecture, development, and validation of ITSM solutions
- Expert knowledge in guiding and realizing Service Now implementations in medium/ large scale organizations (min. 3000 end users)
- Extended experience in leading and realizing the design and implementation of Configuration Management database in ServiceNow, including identification, validation and implementation (lead) of required CI classes, attributes as well as required integrations with third party systems allowing to feed and maintain the information in the CMDB (no ITOM in use)
- Extended experience in running the Configuration Management process including execution and fine tune of Configuration
- Management process, validation and fine tune of interfaces with other ITSM and ITBM processes implemented in ServiceNow, definition and implementation of specific reporting and dashboarding, knowledge transfer to internal staff”
- Minimum 7 years of experience with ITIL V2 and V3. Relevant Certification in ITIL v3 Foundation or higher is mandatory
- Minimum 5 years of experience with RDBMS: MSSQL,Oracle, MySQL and XML
- Mandatory experience with HTML5 and desirable with CSS v3
- Minimum 7 years of knowledge and experience with Project
- Management techniques and tools is required
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Web Server Technologies (IIS and Apache)
- ITSM product Certified of Consultant or Administrator level is required. The ITSM product must integrate at least the following ITILv3 processes: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Level Management, Service Catalogue Management, Release & Deployment Management, Request Fulfillment management, Knowledge Management, Service Asset & Configuration Management
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Project Management tools is required
- Experience on the following would be considered as asset:
. Active Directory
. MS Windows Server 2003,2008, 2008R2
. VMWare, HyperV
. Business Objects and Crystal Reports
. OOP languages (.NET, J2EE)
. Protocols: LDAP, SSL, HTTPS, SMTP, IMAP
- Very good written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of French language would be considered as asset
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Salary up to: 550€/day
Worksite type: On-site and Remote
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Outsourcing
Other points of the offer
This role is remote till further notice, from within the EU. Project end date on 31st December 2021, with possibilities of renewal for another year.
You will be hired by an IT consulting company that has a direct contract with the European Commission, you won't have any contract with the European Commission.
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.