Test Automation Engineer - Full-remote - Eurocontrol
up to 10k/month
A brand new digital platform is being built within the aviation sector. Do you want to be part of this new project as a Test Automation Engineer?
About this IT position
Eurocontrol is the European organization that manages all air-traffic across Europe. Eurocontrol applications and systems coordinate and optimize the European air space, enabling more than 31.000 flights to fly daily in total security.
Eurocontrol has commissioned the development of a brand new digital platform that will control all the European Space.
The IT challenge
As a Test Automation Engineer you will be building the test automation framework. As part of the Engeneering team, you will set into place platform testing automation using tools like: JMeter, Selenium, Junit, Jenkins.
You’ll implement behavior driven development and your focus is to get every piece of code or user story tested automatically meaning:
o Designing and writing test automation scripts
o Using test automation frameworks
o Enabling quicker application deployments and verifying functionality, performance and scalability
o investigating software bugs as result of testing
o working closely together with the quality assurance lead
- You will also be involved in evaluating new technology options and vendor products.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements are also
part of your job.
- You can imagine it will be complex and challenging, but that’s your ‘energizer’.
What will make you successful?
- Experience with Cucumber
- Solid experience as an Automation Engineer including automation
experience with different IT management tools.
- Experience in conducting test automation code reviews.
- Evangelize test automation best practices to the entire engineering organization.
- If you have worked with infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform and Ansible, that would be great.
- Bringing along experience within a platform-centric environment would be a big
- We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business but for their own personal development.
- You have a ‘can do’ mentality and are a real team player.
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Salary up to: 500€/day
Worksite type: Remote only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Outsourcing
Other points of the offer
The job can be performed fully-remote from any European country.
The candidate must be ok with sporadic traveling to Brussels or Amsterdam for a business meeting if needed.
The salary/daily rates presented are the average as a freelancer. Values can increase or decrease based on experience and skills.
Belgium permanent employment contract is also one option.
Feel free to send us a message to know how much could you get precisely.
You will be hired by an IT consulting company that has a contract with Eurocontrol, you won't have any contract with Eurocontrol.
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.