Senior Java Cloud Developer - Full Remote
up to 11k/month
Are you Java Cloud Developer? Are you looking for a large scale long term project, recent technologies, well paid and full remote? So this is for you!
The IT challenge
Java Developer in AWS, Java and J2EE technologies has been identified. This person will integrate a PM2-Agile team under the supervision of the Team Leader/ Architect.
• Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in the technologies / tools mentioned in the specific expertise.
• Providing solution options
• Design and development of Cloud-based PoC, components and reusable building blocks
• Coaching of the colleagues in the Cloud development and technologies
• Development of applications (full stack) using the technologies / tools mentioned in the specific expertise.
• Perform level 2 and level 3 support tasks.
• Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures.
• Performing PoC in the requested technologies.
• Participation in user, service and project meetings.
• Create / update documentation as part of knowledge management
• Java developer with minimum 7 years experience.
• Documents will be written in English.
• Experience with AWS Well-Architected
• Experience with AWS Account management, IAM and Networking
• Experience with Route53, CloudFront, S3, ElasticSearch
• Knowledge of AWS Advanced Shield and API Gateway
• Knowledge of Security AWS Best Practices
• Knowledge of Serverless computing
• Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code
• Open to explore other Cloud providers like Azure or OVH.
• Good experience & knowledge of latest trends in Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Oracle, SQL, HTML, XML, XSD.
• Good knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST).
• Good experience in Angular is an asset.
• Good knowledge Micro Services.
• Experience with the following tools/ frameworks: Maven, GIT.
• Experience in PKI is an asset.
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Salary up to: 550€/day
Worksite type: Remote only
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Yes
Job type: Outsourcing
Client: European Institutions
Other points of the offer
The position is a full remote position (anywhere in EU27) where the consultant must be available to come to the office one day a month or 2 days every two months (travelling and accommodation at the expenses of the consultant).
You will be hired by an IT consulting company that has a direct contract with the European Institutions.
At Sprint CV, our mission is to help IT consultants to improve and automate their CV. Our vision is to create an ecosystem between consultants, companies, and recruiters, where CVs are fully automated and applying for a job will be super fast.
We also launched a free service where we help IT consultants to apply for open positions at the European Commission by helping them with the application and introducing them to hiring companies, direct providers of the European Commission.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.