Senior SAS Developer
up to 12k/month
Urgent need for 5 Senior SAS Developer to join a long term project to develop the Healthdata.be platform.
About this IT position
Healthdata.be is a platform, developed by Sciensano (formerly WIV) and financed by the NIHDI, created in May 2014. As a department of Sciensano, it has grown in the short term from 4 staff members to a current total of 45 people. Healthdata.be offers a dynamic and upbeat work environment in the middle of the Brussels metropolitan area.
Healthdata.be is looking for five Senior SAS Consultant to reinforce their DWH team. Currently, their organization is working day-in, day-out on pressing requests originating from different governments on the topic of the COVID-19 pandemic.
You will have the opportunity to participate in end-to-end projects in various domains. From business intelligence, data warehousing, data quality, data integration and big data to corporate performance management.
The IT challenge
We are searching for people who can manage complex environments and can perform under pressure. Someone who has demonstrated ability in delivering SAS solutions that include architecture, analysis, programming, design, product installation, testing and support.
The SAS Expert / developer will be responsible for:
- Data extraction with SAS
- Support the operation of complex SAS infrastructures
- Managing databases that house large quantities of information
- Monitoring of data loads
- Documenting different processes (functional and technical)
- Write and execute test scripts and write test reports
- Implement a clear reporting governance with the aim of adjusting and supporting front/mid/compliance teams and related management decisions.
- Developing a SAS library engine for reporting
- Integrate dashboards
- Drawing data quality plans, data migration, data analysis
- Implementation of best-practices in design and reusability
- Evaluation and adoption of new solutions and technologies
- At least 7 years of experience working with SAS.
- Deep understanding of the SAS software
- Very good knowledge of Base SAS, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS DI, SAS Macro, SAS OLAP Studio, SAS XML Mapper
- Very good knowledge of databases like Oracle, Db2
- Experience with the migration of a DWH
- Very good knowledge of "Job Control Language"
- Experience with developing complex SQL queries
- Good knowledge of the lifecycle of data warehouses and their architecture
- Diploma: Minimum bachelor diploma
- Experience in the healthcare sector, pharmaceutical sector or a clinical environment is a plus
Salary and Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Salary up to: 600€/day
Worksite type: On-site and Remote
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Requires EU nationality: Not Applicable
Job type: Outsourcing
Other points of the offer
The salary/daily rates presented are the maximum as a freelancer when meeting all criteria.
Belgium permanent employment contract is also one option, with salaries around 3000-4000€ (value after all taxes), when meeting all criteria.
Feel free to send us a message to know how much you could get precisely.
You will be hired by an IT consulting company that has a contract with the client.
You have successfully applied for the job.
We have created a Sprint CV account which allows you to automate your CV, for free, forever. Log in, review your profile and generate your CV in any of the many different templates that we have for you.
P.S: First, you'll need to go to your email to activate your account.